Followers

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: ¿F&CK ME? (NOT EVEN ON A GOOD DAY)














THE
INTERNET WHORE
:


Ok, here he
cums with his 10.5" D!CK telling me he is horny and how
wants to F&CK me so badly...He is practically begging for my ASS,
thinks he has wot it takes to give me a good time. Here he goes again...Come
and take a seat on daddy’s big dick and I am sure you'll want more. He even went
on to say that, 'it's thick and long, hard as stone' and he is going to take me
to heaven...GUESS HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT HEAVEN IS OVER-RATED
& WOT HE SELLING I AIN'T BUYING...GUESS HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT I HAVE SEEN
HIS TIRED OLD ASS AROUND TOWN & I WOULD HAVE TO BE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY
DESPARATE TO GET WITH A PIECE OF SH!T LIKE HIM...
The nerve of someone like
him to think he can get a DIAMOND like me, how can I just give up on life like that?
How can he ask that of me? 
DO U TH!NK HE CAN ¿F&CK ME?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE